Wednesday 4 July 2012

3's Not a crowd




I'd invited a good friend over to mine, Marie, after all, nothing better on a Friday night than spending time with your girlfriends.

 After a few glasses of wine, we reminisce over our younger days and how we used to experiment with each, bringing back many fond memories and how I lost my bi-sexual virginity to her.  Looking down, I've gone all shy, trying to think of something to say, Marie breaks the tension and reaches out her right hand to brushes a strand of hair away from my eyes but she hesitates, placing my stray hair behind my ear, she leans towards me, her soft lips grazing mine.  I let out a slight sigh right at that moment, she leans back into me but this time with a full on kiss.  Her tongue tasting sweet, curling around mine, taking turns at gently nibbling each other's lips, teasing.   I can feel the heat rising, there is only one way this is going and at that thought, I start to feel my pussy juices seeping out of my panties. 

Marie and I are caught up in each other, me on my back with my legs spread, Marie laying on top of me, kissing my neck, as she teases my clit.  We were too occupied to notice the sound of the front door opening and closing, too late to see you opening the living room door!  You're standing there in shock, when I notice you've come home earlier than expected.  I start to panic, Marie looks over, both of us frozen like a deer in headlights but you break the silence and tell, no you demand us to carry on.  You remove your coat, placing it down, before taking a seat opposite us.  I gaze over to see you undoing your jeans, can't miss the over sized bulge in your pants, trying to break free.  You pull your monstrous dick out, wrapping your hand around it and slowly wanking yourself, over me and Marie.   You tell Marie to move to the side, then demanding she opens her legs, so you can get a good view of both of our wet pussy's, as she continues to fuck mine, with her hand.  She takes her hand away and tastes her fingers, stealing a quick glance at you playing with yourself.  Marie straddles me, her arse and pussy in your full view, as I slide my hand between her legs and up around her arse, rimming her with my finger, before inserting it into her soft ring, she lets out a groan, telling me how much she enjoys having her arse fucked. My free hand slips back under her, entering a thumb inside her pussy, whilst I'm teasing her clit with a finger.  She leans back, placing her hands on my knees as she grinds down into my hand, throwing her head back, she's moving faster, rotating her hips around and down, her nails digging into my legs.  I can feel her about to cum, she knows he's about to cum and in that moment, she screams out 'fuck me, fuck me now'.........you take this as a sign, coming over, you push Marie back over into me, grabbing her by the back of the neck, you slowly enter into her tight pussy, whilst I'm still playing with her clit.  You're getting off, being on top of both of us, she's demanding I bite her nipples, she's on the verge of cumming, you start speeding up, your balls slapping against her thighs, slamming away into her pussy, she grabs my hair and frantically kisses me, as she lets out a massive scream!  Slowing down, you pull out of her and demand we both lick your cock clean from her juices.

Marie tells you that you both need to pay me full attention, no arguments from you.  But to start with, I make you lie down, as I straddle your chest, licking your dick like a hungry slut should do, I start to swallow the full length of your hard cock, right at that moment, I feel Marie's tongue running along my back, down my arse cheek, before she finds my arse hole, rimming me, in full view of your face.  This turns you on more, you're finding it hard to hold back.  I then feel your tongue finding it's way inside my pussy, with a groan, you thrust up into my mouth, I can't take this frustration anymore, so I turn around, facing you, I pull your face up into my tits, as I slide down onto your erect pole, tensing my tight pussy up, as I move up, down and around, totally lost in you, i forget Marie is there with us, sensing this, you lead her to sit behind me, her hands moving around my front to cup my breasts, as she teases my nipples, you're able to lean a hand to play with Marie's pussy, whilst I'm fucking you.  Things are reaching boiling point, I can't hold on anymore, so as I'm nibbling on your neck, my lips reach your ear and I demand that you cum in me, I want you to fuck me hard, fast, I want to feel you release your load inside my tight wet pussy.  Being that you're a gentleman, you act on that request, thrusting up hard inside me, groaning in my ear, holding me tight against your naked body, I'm rocking in time with you.  This feels like a life time, waiting for you to explode, you wrap your hand around my throat, squeezing hard, harder and harder, you see a smile appear on my face, defo the cat that got the cream, screaming 'fuck me hard, fuck me, cum for me, cum in me now!', you do just that, your last thrust being the hardest and deepest, as I feel you shooting up into my soaking wet pussy.

We sit there embraced for a few minutes, not realising by this time that Marie had gathered her things and left, leaving a note saying 'until the next time...............'

No comments:

Post a Comment