Wednesday 4 July 2012

Restraint



“Sara, there's a package for you at reception”, explained on the note that was stuck to my work PC screen. Placing my lunch down on the desk, I tottered across the office, through the double doors to the reception desk. Waiting for me was a medium sized envelope 'FAO: Sara'. Grabbing the envelope, I rushed back off to my desk, opening the brown paper in a hurry, I peaked inside and gasped. Looking about to ensure no one was in perving distance, I took out a hotel room key, a small note and a pair of black French laced panties. I muttered the words on the note, to myself;

'Be at the Travel Inn down the lampton rd, 8pm sharp! Wear the panties I've supplied, they will be my souvenir.

The key is for room 102, let yourself in. Do not wear anything but these panties, heels, the long coat I brought you and a bra that will show off that cleavage I adore.

Till later, my curvaceous kitten.

D'

Feeling like the heating had instantly been turned up, I wiggled in my chair, trying to readjust myself. Thoughts of you were making me giddy, I knew that I wouldn't make it through the rest of the afternoon, without having to change my panties, I could feel my juices starting to seep out my freshly shaven pussy. Reaching out for my cola, that I had brought from Maccy D's, I slowly sucked on the straw, rereading your note. Not realising that I was slowly sucking the drinks straw, like it was your cock, gently sitting on my tongue. My manager was approaching, too late to duck and hide, she saw that I had turned red & flustered “I do hope that you're not coming down with anything, you look slightly.....out of sorts, Sara”, she said, before trotting past me and onto her next victim for the day...............if only she knew.

I skipped out of work early, I couldn't concentrate, not with you running through my thoughts. Looking back on last month, rerunning our alfresco night in the park, that total stranger joining us, could this be on the agenda? Or were you simply fulfilling my fantasy? We would have to see.
At home, as I entered into the kitchen, I could see the little red light flashing frantically on the answering machine. I walked over and pressed play, your voice softly echoing out of the speakers, low tonne, I could hear a few voices in the background, to me in sounded like you were sneaking about at work! “Go to your bedroom, take out your biggest vibrator, turn your web cam on and wait for me to pop up on MSN”.

I flipped my black work heels off, and pegged it up the stairs, 2 at a time. Opening up my laptop, I was in a hurry to get going, I could help but scramble up my password, not once but twice, ditsy me! Logging into MSN, within 2 mins you popped up;

How's my girl today?” I imagined a grin shining through your voice, looking down at me. Your hand brushing across my cheek, before running your long fingers through my reddish locks.
I'm ok, more the better for talking to you. Would you like me to fuck myself on the web cam for you?” I asked, adding in a cheeky wink smiley.

Yes but I'm at work, so no sound. I want you to be quick, I want to see those juices spraying over your laptop. I want to see what I'll be lapping up from your pussy tonight, you dirty little slut”
On that note, I reached for my toy box, that laid dormant under my bed, 'click', as I undid the latch and took out my purple and white gspot rabbit. Pointing my laptop towards the end of my bed, before moving in front of it, my arse facing the camera as I slide off my black work trousers, undoing my blouse and letting it float down to the floor, turning to give you a cheeky smile, as I undid my bra, holding it in place as I turn fully to the camera and let it fall off, unleashing my 42KK tits in full view for you.

I find my self slipping backwards on the bed, tucking both feet, up close to my arse. I switch on the rabbit 'buzz' is all I can hear now, zoning out the world, just me, you and my toy. My hand gliding down to my pussy, rabbit in tow. I let the vibrations brush across my clit, my body slightly shuddering with pleasure. I know time was limited, I needed to get through this quickly, so I lean over the edge of my bed, grabbing the red bondage rope, I tie a quick slip knot around my neck, hooking the end of the rope around my right foot. Legs spread once again, I thrust my juicy pussy against the vibrator, grabbing my nipples, in turn with my free hand, I can feel quivers shooting up my body, tightening the rope slightly, as I get nearer, thinking of you fucking my arse, balls deep. Your huge cock taking full advantage of my tight arse. I'm gasping for the sweet air, clinging to every little breath as an eruption fires up through my throat.................”FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME” I scream, as I cum over my vibrator.

I look up to see you staring over at me, a cheeky grin as you write “see you tonight”, before the MSN screen darkens.

Shuddering, I slip off my bed and head for the shower, it's already 17:17, I need to get myself sorted for my master, tonight.

Walking out the bathroom, water dripping from my soaking hair, down my bare back, over my arse and down the backs of my legs, I head towards my bedroom. Opening my cupboard doors, I stare endlessly into my wardrobe for a bag to place certain toys in. Grabbing my blue cushioned Paul’s boutique back, I sling it on the bed. Bending down, the towel hitching up above my arse, baring a clean shaven pussy, I let out a slight giggle, as I realise my arse is in full view of my main road. I quickly glimpse over to see 2 builders across the road, staring at me, in shock as I gave them a quick wave. Turning back, I grab my toy box, opening the lid, I remove 2 sets of bondage ropes, leg/hand restraints, bondage tape, blindfolds, feather tigglers, spank pad, leather flogger, 2 butt plugs, lube, a simple vibrator, bondage candles and for good measure, I lean over to my dressing table and grab the blue lighter before chucking it in the bag. I move over to my draws and remove a few pairs of laced panties and a pair of boy shorts, a pair of jeans, a top and my uggs, folding them neatly on top of my bag, before adding toiletries. Lifting the bag up, the sound of items giggling away, I prayed that nothing was set off to vibrate, especially when I enter out into public.

I head downstairs, bare naked, the evening breeze running over my cool skin, I quickly grab your envelope and remove the panties that your instructed that I had to wear. Slipping them on, before heading back upstairs to finish off preparing for the evening.

19:40, I hear the beep of the taxi outside. I head downstairs, slipping on my 4” nude heels, doing up my dark purple coat and grabbing my bag. Secretly hoping that the wind doesn't pick up, otherwise the world will see I truly have nothing but a thong and bra on, under this coat.

Heading out the front door, I trotted towards the cab, making sure I keep my knees together, as I slide into the back of the cab “travel inn please”.

I can feel my pulse racing, heart pounding, my nerves running wild, all the same feelings I'd always have, before meeting up with you. You truly do send me crazy, weak at the knees but I need to keep myself composed! The cab pulls up, handing drives £10.00, I slip back out the cab and head for our RV room for the evening, as I walk into the lift, I slip on a pair of sunglasses.

Your floor popped up, an excited flashing light on the sideboard 'level 3'. Taking a deep breathe, I step out of the lift, turn right and head towards room 102.

Turning to the door of room 102, I slip the key out of my pocket and slide it into the electronic holder...............................you're waiting for me on the other side, inviting me in, without a word.
As I pass by the bathroom, I let my bag fall to the floor, followed by a slow tease as I start to remove my coat. You're sat on the single armchair in the corner, wearing a hotel bathroom robe, you let it fall open, freeing your beast of a cock, taking a quick glance down and then back up, as to say 'you want this?' in a non-verbal tone.

My legs spread, I finish undoing my coat, letting it breeze over my shoulders, as it slides off me with no effort, I fling my glasses off, hearing the clatter of them as they hit something that I couldn't care less for, in the back ground. You turn your fingers round in a circle, silently signalling me to turn round, I do so, you own me, who am I to argue? I bend over the bed, giving you full view of my arse and tight cunt, running my well manicured fingers over my arse, down my thigh and under my pussy, I let out a slight groan of pleasure. I hear a rustle of movement but before I get the chance to turn and see, you grab me by my throat, pulling me up against you, hearing you take a deep breathe in of my scent “you're mine, you dirty dirty slut!”

Your hand stays gripped around my throat, as you passionately kiss me, an urgency that had been withheld all afternoon, finally being released. Your free hand grabbing my tits, tweaking my nipples, hard. I gasp under your pressure, you hush me before I let out another gasp. Your hand now moving over my tummy and down over my panties “hmmm wet, just as I thought. Now remove them!”, I did as you said.

Kicking off my wet panties, I look up over to the mirror, you've taken your eyes off me for a split second and I take my chance, now or never! I turn, grab you around the throat, your shock and surprise gives me the leverage I need to throw you down on the bed “No, YOU'RE mine”, I hiss.
I crawl over you, my tongue tasting your skin as I move up your body, slowly finding your mouth. Nibbling your lips, your hands grab my arse, firm and hard “remove your hands now! Put them back down by your side”, hissing at you, as I throw an angered glance your way.

A side to me you had yet to experience but you weren't going to argue, I could feel your cock twitching, you were enjoying this! I climb off you and head for my bag. Bending down in front of you, so you could get a half-moon view of your dessert for the evening, I take out my ropes and a blindfold. Heading back to you, I then demand that you place your hands above your head, for me to tie. I move back up, sitting on your face, allowing you to taste my pussy, as I tie your hands up. Wrapping the rope 3 times, around each wrist, having to move slowly as I feel your tongue smoothly glide over my clit before sliding it into my tight pussy. I manage to tie your wrists to the headboard, I stay where I am, letting you bring me to the point of cumming. I grab the headboard, you were always good at eating me out, pretty much making me cum in minutes, having to contain my screams, couldn't allow you to hear me yell, well not just yet! But I can't, I feel like I need to pee but I ride through it, closing my eyes, I feel your tongue wriggling inside me, I gently ride your face, the moment takes hold and without warning I let out an effortless “HOLY SHIT”, as I squirt, all over your face. I go to move but you shake your head for no, wanting me to stay there a minute longer, so you could feast on my delights.

I remove myself, straddling your chest and lean back in to kiss you. I could taste my pussy all over your face, strangely tasting like strawberries, hmmmm stuck in a moment, totally forgetting I was supposed to be dominating you. I reach for the blindfold, placing it over you, leaning into your ear to say “safe word.............clouds”.

With that, I move down to your dick, licking your balls and up your shaft. Placing a finger and my thumb around the base of your cock, I tease your head with my tongue, taking your head in with my mouth, sucking just the top of your dick for a few seconds, waiting for you to groan, allowing me to move down further. I open my mouth wider, taking a deep breath in as I take the full length of you, deep down into my throat. Clamping my lips just above my fingers at the base, my tongue flat against the shaft of your cock, I slowly move back up, sucking gently at first, my fingers forming a fist around your dick. My mouth moving down, so does my fist and back up again, as I move up for air, I spit over your cock, need a bit more lube hmmmmm. This time as I go back down, I gently run my teeth up your dick, feeling you twitch again and groan. My fingers gently stroking your balls, as I do this. But I can't hold back, I need to feel you inside me!

I pull away, pump a drop of lube into my palm and wrap my hand around your long shaft, giving you a quick hand massage. Pulling back away, I squat over you, lowering my tight and soaking wet pussy down onto your pulsating cock. Slowly slowly, I could feel myself about to cum again, you're the perfect length and fit, hitting my gspot on the slightest thrust. Placing my hands above y our hips, I rock back and forth, your hands grabbing my thighs, sighing as I swirl my hips round, grinding on your dick, my breathing getting heavier, you instinctively know I'm about to cum. You thrust up, your thumb blindly guiding it's self to my clit, you start to tease, pressing harder, I grind further into you. Needing to lose control, needing to let this feeling over bubble, free it! Each groan getting louder, I'm mover faster, harder, hearing you talking but I fade in and out “cum for me baby girl, ride my cock, shower your juices over me”.

With that, I let go “I'm cumming baby, ohh yeah, thrust harder..........harder ….....HARDER, FUCK ME”.

I collapse in a heap, on your chest, your long arms wrapping around my clammy body, “my turn” as you grin at me.

I undo your bindings, you frantically release yourself and remove the blindfold, grabbing me from behind, you slam my body face down on the bed. I feel your lips running down my spin, followed by your tongue, silently working your magic. I close my eyes, not wanting this evening to end, another memory imprinting on me, my body slightly tensing as your hands part my arse cheeks and your tongue finds my arse hole. I hear you groaning, your fingers slowly entering my pussy, your finger tips flicking towards the bed, as you hit my gspot, your free hand is pressed against the base of my spine, stopping me from wriggling around “stay still or else.....” you bark at me.
or else, what?” I respond, realising how cocky I started sounding and again, too late to do anything.

You grab my hips, flip me over, moving up you demand that I suck your cock, until you say stop. Lowering your dick down onto my face, I have no choice but to willingly open wide and take your full girth, into my throat. Your hand around my throat, the pressure is immense and I find myself struggling, gulping for air as you move your dick back up, I can feel the heat in my cheeks rising, you're bringing me to the brink again, knowing how far you can push me, was a turn on for you. We'd been at this for minutes but your power was over coming, I couldn't shout the 'safe word', my mouth was full! I buck my hips and legs up, throwing you off guard, again, pushing your inner thighs away, you fall back, just enough for me to wrap my legs around your waist, flipping you over, pinning you back down to the bed. We struggle, I know within a second you could have me but you like the fight I put up, I'm your little minx. We're frantically kissing, grabbing, pushing, pulling, slapping, scratching at each other, going full force with wrestling, rolling around the bed. You on top, me on top, you on top, playing cat and mouse. Becoming breathless with excitement, we could be at this for hours but you end the game, pinning me back down, wrapping my legs around your neck, you slide your beastly cock, deep inside my went hole. Steadily timing your thrusts, in, out, in out, in, out, listening to me groaning, I know the end game is near, you've been waiting to creampie my cherry for the last 9hours!

Your hand grabs my throat, my fingers digging into your chest, your pounding away at me, harder, faster, I can feel the tension reaching to breaking point in both of us, I struggle under your strength but you squeeze hard, arching my back up, making your snake more comfy in it's cave, you groan in my ear “cum before me NOW”.

Climaxing was easy with you, I just had to let go. Holding my breathe, counting to 10, the urge flooding over me “I'm cumming, holy shit! Ohhhh baby, fucking bastard!”.

He knew when I'd finished, still teasing me as my body relaxed back down. You grin, like a Cheshire cat, fucking me hard and fast now, I want to feel you cum, I need to feel you in me, your head nestling into the crook of my neck, pounding my pussy harder and harder but I know you ain't cumming in me, you pull out “bitch, take it”

Sitting up with speed, I take your cock back inside my mouth, my tongue licking my pussy juices clean off your dick, my fist firmly tossing you off at the same time. My free hand grabbing your arse, I can feel you twitching, your hands grabbing the back of my head, pushing me, impaling me onto your cock, you're groaning heavily, your balls tensing up in the palm of my hand, you're ready to explode, I pull away but continue to wank your beast, over my tits. Your juices explode, hitting my tongue and running down my neck, over my tits, you thrust into me, your hands grabbing my hair, as you slowly come back down from your high. I look up to you, as you watch me lick your cock clean.

After a few minutes of sitting there with you, I realise that the room curtains were left open, we had gathered a small crowd in the building that was opposite our hotel room. A free show for the night security and a night of extreme heaven for us.  Until the next time..............

No comments:

Post a Comment