Wednesday 4 July 2012

Alfresco





 Sun's setting, you text me to be ready for 'drive', on a summer's evening and that you're 10 mins away from my house.

I put on a pair of black lace crotchless panties, with a sheer black bra, carefully selecting a strapless long maxi dress, I slip my clothes on with a cheeky grin, knowing that you'll have be hitched up on your car bonnet within minutes of parking. 


You arrive, watching me slip out my front door and walking seductively over to the car, I run the tips of my fingers over the the warm metal, glancing up at you with my innocent puppy dog eyes, before slipping into the front passenger seat.  Before we drive off, you lean over to kiss me, taking in the taste of fresh strawberries that I had just consumed minutes before and slowly slipping your hand up my dress, your fingers gently breezing my thighs, as you search for my clean shaven pussy.  I feel you smiling, as you massage my clit before pulling away a minute later and starting up the car.


Driving away, I can't take my eyes off you, the thought of what was about to happen, was overwhelming, making me wet at just the thought.  I slide my hand onto your knee, gently circling my finger tips, along the inside of your thigh, you slowly wriggle, repositioning yourself, whilst flashing me a cheeky smile.  I can't wait, so I decide to take the lead!  Undoing your trousers, releasing your beast of a cock, I wrap the palm of my hand around your manhood, gently moving up and down, teasing you.  You place your arm around my shoulders, your hand directing me head down into your lap.  I use the tip of my tongue, circling your head, licking the tip of your cock, before consuming your harden shaft, all the way to the back of my throat, slowly coming back up and starting all over again.  I can hear you groaning, not sure of where we are at this time, you pull off to one side before stopping and turning the engine off.  You're stroking my hair, leaning back and enjoying me sucking your dick.  I must be doing something right, as you move the back of my dress down, before digging your fingers into my back.  Suddenly, my bra is undone, releasing my 42KK's into your lap. 


You ask me to come back up and to climb into the back seat, which I do.  You're sitting in the middle, relaxed, I climb onto your lap, straddling you, facing outwards as I slide slowly down onto your throbbing cock.  Moving slowly up, down and around, you're guiding my hips with your hands, pulling me back into you, your hands move around to my front, 1 hand grabbing my tits, playing with each nipple in turn, the other hand moving down, your fingers finding my clit.  Excitement gets the better of me, leaning back into you, my head resting on your shoulder, trying my hardest not to ride you like a wild beast, you sense my excitement and start thrusting hard up into my tight wet pussy, whispering in my ear for me to take over and play play with my clit.  Both hands are now cupping my firm breasts, squeezing and pulling my nipples as I'm frantically riding your cock, desperate to cum.  You whisper again 'cum for me you dirty whore, cum for me now' and to that, I fulfill your command, groaning louder and louder, feeling a burst of uncontrollable energy riding up, i grab both headrests and slap down hard onto your cock, cumming, screaming, your rocking my hips back and forth as fast as you can.


I rest back into you, settling down from the massive O that you've given me, you demand me to lick your dick clean of my pussy juices.  Sitting back, you're stroking my hair, as I go back down on you, consuming your whole cock, cleaning it of any trace of me. 


You're eager to cum, opening the car door, we go outside and around the front to the car bonnet.  I bend over the front of the car, hitching my dress up, you grab my arse cheeks, massaging them before going down and tasting my pussy, tracing your tongue up to my arse hole, before lubing up my arse with my pussy juices.  You slowly enter into my tight arse, standing back, telling me to push back onto your dick, letting me take control until your full girth is inside my tight hole.  Slow and deep, you're fucking my arse, bending over and nibbling on my back, me arching up onto your dick, it feels like heaven, you fucking me this way.  Summer's evening breezing, brushing up against our warm skin, adds to the excitement but then we hear a noise, you stop for a few seconds before we realise that we're not on our own.  Looking over to a grass verge, there are 3 guys and a woman watching us but you don't let them stop you in your stride.  You start ramming your cock, hard into my arse, I'm begging you to cum, you're getting closer and closer, me wriggling under your strength, as you pin me down to the car bonnet by the back of my neck.  You're forcing my cheek down onto your car, telling me what a dirty, little hoe I am, then grabbing a handful of hair, you pull me up, into you, holding my body tight against yours, grabbing my large tits, I can feel your too excited and in that moment, you rammed hard up into my arse, cumming, groaning into my ear, biting my neck, slowing down your movements, as the last of your cum, drips out into my tight hole.


No comments:

Post a Comment